Real talk: music has real healing powers. Not only can it turn your entire mood around, but certain songs can take you back to a certain time and make you feel hella‘ nostalgic. And hello, what better time than a Thursday (#ThrowbackThursday) to compile a playlist of the hit songs of the early 2000s that will give you all the feels, make you think about the “good ‘ol days” and add a pep in your step?!
For all, you millennials out there, scroll down and have a listen to these 17 songs that were the soundtrack of our formative years and can now be called The Classics… Well, kinda.
1. Complicated by Avril Lavigne
2. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
3. Beautiful by Akon
4. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s
5. The Way I Are by Timbaland
6. How To Save A Life by The Fray
7. Toxic by Britney Spears
7. Pon de Replay by Rihanna
8. Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls
9. Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
10. Ignition by R.Kelly
11. It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy
12. Shalala lala by Vengaboys
13. Lips Of An Angel by Hinder
14. Gasolina by Daddy Yankee
15. Numb by Linkin Park
16. U Make Me Wanna by Blue
17. Mambo No.5 by Lou Bega
Have a favourite? Let us know below!
Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.